Protein G Separopore® 4B-CL
Size : 1mL
Marke : BioWorld
- Protein G binds specifically to Fc regions of many mammalian immunoglobulins.
- Protein G conjugates are commonly used as affinity adsorbents to purify immunoglobulins (antibodies) and immunoglobulin subtypes from serum, hybridoma ascites fluids, tissue culture supernatants and other biological fluids.
- These reagents are also commonly used to capture immune complexes generated in immunoprecipitation experiments.
- Affinity matrix with immobilized protein G (from Streptococcus sp.) by CNBr activation coupling method.
- Protein G-Separopore® 4B-CL is used for purification and/or fractionation of IgG subclasses which bind poorly to protein-A such as bovine, goat, rat and sheep IgG.
Note: Separopore® is a cost-effective equivalent to Sepharose® in all of its physical properties and binding characteristics.
Anti-histone H1 IgGs from blood serum of systemic lupus erythematosus patients are capable of hydrolyzing histone H1 and myelin basic protein. J Mol Recognit. (2010) 23: 495-502.
Strategy to confirm the presence of anti-erythropoietin neutralizing antibodies in human serum. J Pharm Biomed Anal. (2011) 55: 1265-74.
Comparison of methods for depletion of albumin and IgG from equine serum. Vet Clin Pathol. (2010) 39: 337-45.
Generation of a novel high-affinity monoclonal antibody with conformational recognition epitope on human IgM. Appl Biochem Biotechnol. (2010) 162: 1249-57.
Immunoglobulins from scleroderma patients inhibit the muscarinic receptor activation in internal anal sphincter smooth muscle cells. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol. (2009) 297: G1206-13.
An IgG complexed form of vitamin B12 is a common cause of elevated serum concentrations. Clin Biochem. (2010) 43: 82-8.
Characterisation of viral proteins that inhibit Toll-like receptor signal transduction. Methods Mol Biol. (2009) 517: 217-35.
Optimization of immunoprecipitation-western blot analysis in detecting GW182-associated components of GW/P bodies. Nat Protoc. (2009) 4: 674-85.
Complement-mediated bactericidal effect of antibodies in human intravenous preparation against multi-drug resistant Pseudomonas aeruginosa. Jpn J Antibiot. (2008) 61: 379-87.
Characterization of macroprolactin and assessment of markers of autoimmunity in macroprolactinaemic patients. Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). (2009) 70: 599-605.
Evaluation of immunoglobulin purification methods and their impact on quality and yield of antigen-specific antibodies. Malar J. (2008) 7: 129.
A novel immunoprecipitation strategy identifies a unique functional mimic of the glial cell line-derived neurotrophic factor family ligands in the pathogen Trypanosoma cruzi. Infect Immun. (2008) 76: 3530-8.
Heparin chromatography to deplete high-abundance proteins for serum proteomics. Clin Chim Acta. (2008) 388: 173-8.
Evaluation of a novel agarose-based synthetic ligand adsorbent for the recovery of antibodies from ovine serum. J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci. (2007) 860: 209-17.
Autoantibodies from SjÃ¶gren's syndrome trigger apoptosis in salivary gland cell line. Ann N Y Acad Sci. (2007) 1108: 418-25.