Custom service: Embryoid Body (EB) Formation
A complete embryoid body (EB) formation and characterization service.
=> Quotation request
We offer a complete embryoid body (EB) formation and characterization service to evaluate the pluripotency and the differentiation potential of mouse or human embryonic stem cells (ESCs) and induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) in vitro.
- EB formation from human or mouse ESCs or iPSCs
- EB embedding, sectioning, and staining
- Full report with high-resolution, publication-grade images
- Primary screen for markers representing all three germ layers
- Data ready for publication of your new cell line
- Turnaround time: 3 weeks
- Beta III tubulin
- Smooth muscle actin
- Alpha fetoprotein