Cytokines at 50% OFF
High Quality Cytokines
Valid until: 29th February
Discover the cytokines – molecular powerhouses that wield influence over a myriad of health aspects at 50% OFF until 29th February .
From repairing tissue damage to steering immune reactions, cytokines play vital roles in health and disease.
Explore our vast array of cutting-edge cytoxines products and their functions including :
- Interleukins: These are a group of cytokines that modulate immune responses. For example, interleukin-1 (IL-1) is involved in the regulation of immune and inflammatory responses, while interleukin-2 (IL-2) stimulates the proliferation of T cells.
- Interferon: Interferons are cytokines that play a role in the immune response to viral infection. Interferon-alpha and interferon-beta are involved in the immune response to viral infection, while interferon-gamma plays a role in activating immune cells
- CD factor: CD factors are cell surface markers that are used to identify and classify different types of immune cells. They are named using the abbreviation "CD" followed by a number.
- Colony-stimulating factor: Colony-stimulating factors (CSFs) are cytokines that stimulate the growth and differentiation of blood cells. They are used to treat conditions such as neutropenia, a condition in which there is a low level of white blood cells.
- Chemokine: Chemokines are cytokines that induce the migration of immune cells to sites of infection or injury. They are involved in directing the movement of immune cells towards a target. There are different kinds of chemokines, including interleukins, interferons, tumor necrosis factors, and growth factors.
- Tumor necrosis factor: Tumor necrosis factor (TNF) is a cytokine that is involved in inflammation. It can induce fever, apoptotic cell death, and sepsis
- Growth factor: Growth factors are cytokines that promote the growth and differentiation of various cell types. Examples include epidermal growth factor (EGF) and hepatocyte growth factor (HGF)
To redeem your 50% discount, simply use the code Cytokine 2024 at checkout on our website or contact our dedicated customer service team.
This exclusive offer is valid until the end of February 2024