Calendar game 2021 - Discover the answers
You received our 202 calendar with your orders.
Our calendar contains 12 images, you had to find out where these images are on our site to win a gift. All the images can be found in our catalog.
The first 20 correct answers will receive a special gift, but don't worry all correct answers will be rewarded.
Here are the correct answers you had to give to win:
- January : Antibiotics for cell culture
- February : Mounting Media for fluorescent microscopy
- March : Kits for the preparation of Illumina libraries - Genome resequencing
- April : Histological special stains
- May : Phytopathology products
- June : Antibodies
- July : Nucleic acids extraction
- August : Gelling agents for plant culture
- September : Microspheres and particles
- October : Transfection reagents
- November : Chromogens for IHC
- December : CRISP/Cas9 Technology