Our coverslips are made of white borosilicate glass, ultra thin and pure. They meet the required specifications and have been anti-adhesive treated, and can be used manually or with conventional glue slicers.
The coverslips allow the protection of the sample after staining, so it is possible to store the slides for later viewing.
Coverslips are available in different formats:
- Circular coverslips
- Rectangular coverslips
- Coverslips for gluing machines
- Coverslips for hemocytometer
All coverslips have a special non-stick treatment to prevent them from sticking together.
They can be combined with our microscope slides for manual and automatic blade protection.
- Desiccant packs included in the box for protection against moisture
- Manufactured under ISO standards
- Special non-stick treatment to prevent coverslips sticking together
- Lint-free, shock-absorbing packaging
- Custom sizes available on request