EnzyChrom™ NADP+/NADPH Assay Kit
- For quantitative determination of NADP+/NADPH concentrations and ratios in cell or tissue extracts.
- Sensitive and accurate. Detection limit 0.1 µM, linearity up to 10 µM NADP+/NADPH in 96-well plate assay.
- Convenient. The procedure involves adding a single working reagent, and reading the optical density at time zero and 30 min at room temperature. No 37°C heater is required.
- High-throughput. Can be readily automated as a high-throughput 96-well plate assay for thousands of samples per day.
- Colorimetric Determination at 565 nm
- Cells, Tissue
- human, mouse, rat, and more
- 30 min
- 100 tests
- 0.1 µM
- 6 months
More DetailsPyridine nucleotides play an important role in metabolism and, thus, there is continual interest in monitoring their concentration levels. Quantitative determination of NADP+/NADPH has applications in research pertaining to energy transformation and the redox state of cells or tissue. Simple, direct, and automation-ready procedures for measuring NADP+/NADPH concentration are very desirable. BioAssay Systems’ EnzyChromTM NADP+ /NADPH assay kit is based on a glucose dehydrogenase cycling reaction, in which the formed NADPH reduces a formazan (MTT) reagent. The intensity of the reduced product color, measured at 565 nm, is proportionate to the NADP+/NADPH concentration in the sample. This assay is highly specific for NADP+/NADPH and is not interfered with by NAD+/NADH. Our assay is a convenient method to measure NADP, NADPH, and their ratio.
When tissue is used, should it be freshly obtained? Or is -80°C storage ok?
If direct sample processing is not possible, we recommend snap freezing tissue samples in liquid nitrogen and keeping them either in liquid nitrogen or at -80°C until further processing.
No citations for this new product. Please check back later. You may click here to check if citations are available, but are not listed here yet.
If you or your labs do not have the equipment or scientists necessary to run this assay, BioAssay Systems can perform the service for you.
– Fast turnaround
– Quality data
– Low cost