NeoDot UV/Vis Nano Spectrophotometer is a miniature spectrophotometer that can measure cuvette and microvolume samples.
Using spectrometer technology, it can accurately and conveniently measure and analyze single wavelength as well as spectrums.
It is a standalone system with 7.0" touch screen LCD, and simple data back up through USB is possible.
- Cuvette and microvolume sample
- Measurement of single wavelength as well as spectrum analysis using spectrometer technology
- Simple and miniature design
- Stand-alone system with easy-to-use 7.0" LCD touch screen
- Simple data backup using USB
- Modes: DNA/RNA, protein, cells, end point, kinetic, spectrum
Variety & Precision in detection
- End Point & Kinetic Mode in Detection
- High speed spectrum reading (5 seconds)
- Wide range of detectable concentrations (2 to 10,000 ng/μl ds DNA)
- Wide range of wavelength detection with cuvette
- Nano volume sample measurement (Nucleic acid / Protein)
- High repeatability in quantitative measurement for nucleic acid
Simple & Light in design
- Compact size and light weight
- Easy operation with minimized steps for measurements and analysis
- 7.0 inch touch LCD
- Quick boot - No lamp warm-up time
- Stand-alone - Perform all functions without PC
- Single wavelength / Spectrum selection
- End Point / Kinetic mode selection
- Quantitative measurements for nucleic acid, protein ...
- Cell concentration
- Simple data backup and software upgrade via USB Flash drive
- Easy to confirm the result via graphical presentation
Price Excl. VAT