Boxes for microscope slides
Safeguard valuable patient tissue
We offer a range of slide and cassette storage solutions to safeguard valuable patient tissue throughout the histology process workflow. The storage boxes are made of durable cardboard, covered with a tight fitting lid to ensure complete protection. The interior of the boxes are sectioned in a way that each slide or cassette projects above the partition, thereby enabling easy location and removal.The 10- and 20- place cardboard slide trays are available in a variety of colors with enclosing flaps for ease of handling and transportation. Front slide protection flaps can fold back without damaging the hinge. Each slot has a thumb cut for easy slide removal. The index on the inside cover ensures easy slide identification for traceability.
- Numerical index for slide labelling
- Identify and organize slides conveniently.
- Securely hold slides for short and long-term storage
- Space saving with compact design.
- Easy insertion and removal of slides
- Safe transit with robust and durable construction.
Price Excl. VAT