We proudly present the 2nd Edition of the BIOTREND handbook, as a result of the combined experience and success of more than 50 years in the life science field, we feel that our clients need innovative neurochemicals of high quality and purity which can be obtained at fair prices. This handbook covers the pharmacological action from Adenosine to Vanilloid receptors with more than 1650 compounds.
Please use our contact form to reserve your free copy.
- New ELISA Kits from ADIPO BIOSCIENCE, INC. and ICL Immunology Consultants Laboratory, Inc.
- New Peptide Arrays, Kinase Arrays and Peptide Sets
- Seralab presents a selection of reagents, sera and kits specifically designed for Stem Cell research
- Matreya’s January 2012 Newsletter
- Rockland's Atto Dye Conjugated Secondary Antibodies and popular Primary Antibodies
- Highly effective labeling reagents from our new supplier solulink
- New KIM-1 (Kidney Injury Molecule-1) ELISA kits
- Supersensitive FemtoMax chemiluminescent HRP substrate, ready-to-use TMB ELISA substrates and secondary antibodies
- Matreya Newsletter 11-2009 - Glyco-/Sphingolipid Research
- New Rockland AKT/PI3 Kinase Signaling Antibodies and Others
- Labelled Ligands and Cloned Receptors
- Background Suppression
- New Technologies from Biotrend: Imperacer and EvaGreen
- Peptide Libraries