Founded in 2001, our goal is to provide genome wide antibody coverage. With state of the art production facilities, Abgent's scientists now manufacture over 4,000 antibodies per year.
Abgent scientists develop primary antibodies and related reagents and provide first-in-class custom peptide synthesis and antibody development. Abgent antibodies are widely used for the study of autophagy, apoptosis, cell signaling, post-translational modification, stem cells, neuronal development and neurodegenerative disease, gene regulation, and development. Our antibodies are rigorously validated and optimized to ensure quality results for the biological research community.
Our antibody collection includes:
- Over 15,000 Primary Antibodies
- An antibody for every human kinase
- Thousands of product citations
- Customer provided data covering WB, IHC, IF, FC, and more
- 500+ Phospho-specific antibodies
Web site: www.abcepta.com/