04-0010 / 04-0010-05 / 04-0010-10
SB421542 is an inhibitor of the transforming growth factor-beta 1 (TGF-?1) activin receptor-like kinases (ALKs).
Note: shown do not include shipping and handling charges.
Stemgent and the Stemolecule brand name are trademarks of REPROCELL Inc., Japan.
Catalog Number: 04-0010-base
- 10 mg (Cat. No. 04-0010-10)
- 5 mg (Cat. No. 04-0010)
- 5 mg at 10 mM in DMSO (04-0010-05)
Alternate Name(s): 4-[4-(1,3-benzodioxol-5-yl)-5-pyridin-2-yl-1H-imidazol-2-yl]benzamide
Chemical Formula: C22H16N4O3
Molecular Weight: 384.4
CAS Number: 301836-41-9 (anhydrous)
Purity: Greater than 98 % by HPLC analysis
Formulation: White solid
Solubility: Reconstitute in DMSO to the desired concentration. For reconstitution instructions please reference product specifications sheet.
Storage and Stability: Store powder at 4 °C protected from light. Information about the stability of Stemolecules in solution is largely not available. As a general guideline, we recommend that stock solution be freshly made and stored in aliquots at −20 °C, protected from light. The effect of storage of stock solutions should be verified for each application.
Quality Control: The purity of SB431542 was determined by HPLC analysis. The accurate mass was determined by mass spectrometry. Cellular toxicity of SB431542 was tested on mouse embryonic stem cells.
- Mazza NC; Shuck SC; Lin J: Moxley AM; Termini J; Cookson MR; Wilson MA. DJ-1 is not a deglycase and makes a modest contribution to cellular defense against methylglyoxal damage in neurons. J Neurochem 162:245 (2022).
- Mok RSF. Morphology and Connectivity Impairments in Rett Syndrome Human Stem Cell-Derived Neurons. Ph. D. Thesis, Univ of Toronto : (2020).
- EMBO Mol Med. Pharmacological reversal of synaptic and network pathology in human MECP2‐KO neurons and cortical organoids. e12523: (2020).
- Mou Y; Dong Y; Chen Z; Denton KR; Duff MO; Blackstone C; Zhang S-C; Li X-J. Impaired lipid metabolism in astrocytes underlies degeneration of cortical projection neurons in hereditary spastic paraplegia. Acto Neuropathologica Commun 8:214 (2020).
- Choi SY; Lee J-H; Chung A-Y; Jo Y; Shin J-h; Park H-C; Kim H; Lopez-Gonzalez R; Ryu JR; Sun W. Prevention of mitochondrial impairment by inhibition of protein phosphatase 1 activity in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. Cell Death Disease 11:888 (2020).
- Sun X-J; Li Ming-Xing; Gong C-Z; Chen J; Nasb M; Shah ZA; Rehan M; Li Y-J; Chen C. Temporal expression profiles of lncRNA and mRNA in human embryonic stem cell-derived motor neurons during differentiation. Peer J ://doi.org/10.7717/peerj.10075 (2020).
- Barbar L; Rusielewica T; Zimmer M; Kalpana K; Fossati V. Isolation of Human CD49f+ Astrocytes and In Vitro iPSC-Based Neurotoxicity Assays. STAR Protocols :doi.org/10.1016/j.xpro.2020.100172 (2020).
- Sato T; Higashioka K; Kakurai H; Yamamoto T; Goshima N; Ueno M; Sotozono C. Core Transcription Factors Promote Induction of PAX3-Positive Skeletal Muscle Stem Cells. Stem Cell Rep 13:352-365 (2019).
- Zhu Z; Mesci P Bernatchez JA Gomple RC; Wang X; Schafer ST; Wettersten HI; Beck S; Clarck AE; Wu Q; Prager BC; Kim LJY; Dhanwani R; Sharma S; Garancher A: WEis SM; Mack SC; Negraes PD; Trujillo CA; Penalva LO; Feng J; Lan Z; Zhang R; Wessel AW; Dhawan S; Diamond MS; Chen CC; Wechsler-Reya RJ; Gage FH; Hu H; Siqueira-Neto JL; Muotri AR; Gheresh DA; Rich JN. Zika Virus Targets Glioblastoma Stem Cells through a SOX2-Integrin αvβ5 Axis. Cell Stem Cell 26:187-204.E10 (2020).
- Trus I; Berube N; Jiang P; Rak J; Gerdts V; Karniychuk U. Zika Virus with Increased CpG Dinucleotide Frequencies Shows Oncolytic Activity in Glioblastoma Stem Cells. Viruses 12:579 (2020).
- Shafa M; Walsh T; Panchalingam KM; Richardson T; Menendez L; Tian X; Babu SS; Dadgar S; Beller J; Yang F; Baghbaderani BA. Long-Term Stability and Differentiation Potential of Cryopreserved cGMP-Compliant Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells. Int J Molecular Sci 21:108 (2020).
- BioRXiv 43306: (2018)