Mouse Monoclonal Anti-CD64 Antibody (Clone: 10.1)
Size : 100µg
Marke : Immunostep
- Please refer to the Certificate of Analysis for the lot-specific concentration.
- Human rheumatoid synovial fluid cells and fibronectin-purified monocytes.
- The reagent is provided in aqueous buffered solution containing protein stabilizer, and ≤0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
- CD64 clone 10.1, mAb identifies a human IgG (FcγRI) receptor expressed on mono, macro, DCs, granulo activated with IFN-j& early myeloid lineage cells. It is effective for direct IF staining of human tissue for FCM using ≤1 μg/106 cells.
This antibody reacts with the CD64-antigen (FcRI), a 75 kDa type I transmembrane protein. CD64 is the high affinity receptor for IgG and is involved in antibody-dependent cell-mediated cytotoxicity (ADCC), phagocytosis, and regulation of cytokine production.
- High affinity immunoglobulin gamma Fc receptor I, IgG Fc receptor I, Fc-gamma RI, FcRI, Fc-gamma RIA, FcgammaRIa.
- 72 kDa