BIOTREND's custom production of polyclonal antibodies offers you the following services:
- Immunisation of 2 rabbits
- Delivery of 2 x 1,5 ml preimmune serum
- Cost of the animals plus housing and care for approx. 7 weeks
- Serum collection (20 ml per animal for testing plus the serum from final bleeding)
Price: EUR 535,-
We also offer additional complete immunisation packages which include peptide synthesis and conjugation or affinity purification against the antigen
Custom monoclonal antibodies without limitation of positive clones
- Price: Euro 3990,-
- Duration of project: 4 to 6 months after receipt of an antigen (peptide/protein).
- Quantity: 3 cryo cultures and 10 ml supernatant from each hybridoma cell line
- Development of hybridomas includes the following steps/components:
- Planning, preparation work, conjugation, if necessary
- Immunisation, cell fusion, selection and screening
This part contains: Immunisation of at least 10 mice, cultivation of the necessary myeloma line, all steps for cell fusion, including selection on HAT medium and screening. The customer receives detailed protocols and information concerning the schedule and the tests after conclusion of this part.
This part contains: Two clonings including screening and cultivation of positive cultures after the second cloning. The custo-mer receives 1 ml solution of supernatant for each positive clone for testing in his own system.
- Final cloning and Cryo cultures
This part contains final clonings and all preparatory steps to obtain pure clones. Three cryo cultures will be pre-pared for each positive stable clone. The cryo cultures and 10 ml of cell culture supernatant of each clone will be delivered to the customer. Furthermore, two cryo cultures can be prepared upon request of the client and be retained for security reasons for at least five years. These cultures will neither be used by BIOTREND nor a third party.
The customer receives complete documentation of all working steps.
After each phase of successful completion.